We’re committed to protecting information disclosed through its website, mobile applications, social media forums, and other authorized points of collection. This policy describes how the information we collect from our employees, visitors & patients through our web portals, mobile applications, social media forums, and other electronic interfaces (collectively, the “Service”) may be used; and how we protect that information.
A. What Information We Collects
We may collect your information in several ways:
- We collect your personally identifiable information when you contact us through the Internet and provide Conway Geomatics with your contact information (e.g., name, mailing address, email address and other information). In the case of mailing lists, we will ask for your email address; you can unsubscribe at any time.
Personally identifying information includes, but is not limited to, your:
- Email Address
- Web Address
- Conaway Geomatics passively collects information from you as you navigate through our Service. Conaway Geomatics may track IP addresses, use industry standard tracking devices (e.g., session and persistent cookies, flash cookies, web beacons), and electronically gather information about the technology you use to access the Service and the areas of the Service you utilize. Conaway Geomatics passively collects this information for operational purposes such as evaluating, updating and improving the Service.
- Conaway Geomatics collects information about your browser type, browser version, operating system and IP address, which is technical information shared by your browser automatically. We also collect information on which documents you request and the pages you view at this site. We keep personal information on the identity of an individual visitor if you or your company has provided the information at any time whether provided electronically, in writing or verbally.
- Cookies are small text files placed on your computer that are used to identify you, often without your knowledge, while visiting certain sites on the Internet. For example, cookies are used by some sites to greet you personally, to post a list of your favorite books to purchase, to remember what you had in your shopping basket the last time you visited. When using this website, cookies will be placed on your computer. The cookies are used to facilitate the interaction between you and our web pages. These cookies are used to collect or store information on you and track you if you return to our website.The cookies are permanent and will not be deleted when you exit your browser. You can prevent cookies from being placed on your computer by accessing your browser’s preferences menu and deleting existing cookies. There also are commercial programs available to help you manage cookies. Before taking such steps, you should be aware that some websites, including ours, will not work properly if you choose to block the placement of cookies on your computer. You will need to decide whether enabling cookies outweigh privacy concerns.
- Any transmission made on the Internet may not be secure. Therefore you should always be concerned about any personally identifiable information that you submit on the Internet.
B. How Conaway Geomatics Uses Your Information
Any information collected from our visitors, including contacting us with a comment, question, or through email, authorized social media, and/or our web portal may be used as follows. Conaway Geomatics may:
- Use or disclose your Data as needed to operate, maintain, and enhance the performance of the Service and/or create new services including to vendors that provide technical support or other services to Conaway Geomatics related to the Service. All such Service Providers are subject to confidentiality obligations and may only access and utilize your data as permitted for authorized business purposes per state and federal guidelines.
- Use your Data to operate and manage the Conaway Geomatics Web platform, software, website, and portals; maintain and protect its computer systems; and comply with the law, such as responding to subpoenas and search warrants.
- De-identify your Data and use information that does not personally identify you for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. We may sell aggregated data or de-identified data to third parties, however Conaway Geomatics will not sell identifiable information about you to third party partners without your consent.
- Use your Data for marketing and advertising purposes, as permissible per state and federal guidelines, including sending you customized marketing communications on our behalf or on behalf of third party partners with whom we may engage as follows:
- To provide customer support;
- To send administrative information, such as information about the Services and terms, conditions and policies;
- To deliver marketing communications that may be of interest;
- To offer participation in polls, surveys, promotions, or other interactive features, such as chat features, and to administer these activities;
- To personalize the online experience and better tailor personalized content and offers;
- To facilitate social sharing functionality;
- To facilitate sending messages to another person through the Services;
- To help us, our affiliates, and business partners better understand our patron, evaluate user interest in the Services, improve services, and perform other market research activities;
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis; audits; monitoring and prevention of fraud, infringement, and other potential misuse of Services; modifying the Services; determining the effectiveness of our marketing initiatives; and expanding our business activities
We may use information that does not personally identify you for any purpose and as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities (d) to protect our operations or those of any of our business associates; (e) to protect the rights, privacy, safety of concerned parties and (f) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain, and as otherwise where we are required under applicable law.
C. Your Rights Regarding your Conaway Geomatics Information
- You may opt out of receiving various communications with regard to the Service by changing your account settings or, if the account settings feature is unavailable, by notifying Conaway Geomatics at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may grant or revoke an Authorized Individual or Party’s access to your Conaway Geomatics Services by specifically contacting Conaway Geomatics at email@example.com to permit or revoke such access by such Authorized persons on your behalf.You acknowledge and agree that: (a) you are solely responsible for verifying the identity of, and monitoring the use by, any Authorized Individual you select; and (b) Conaway Geomatics has no responsibility or liability in connection with any access to, or use of, your account and information by any Authorized Individual or Authorized Individual-Representative.
D. Security and Confidentiality